Wednesday, November 29, 2017

"I could write a fucking sonnet..."

Just about 33 weeks pregnant and I wanted to write a fucking sonnet about the breakfast sandwich I had this morning.

It was egg and cheese and avocado on a biscuit all made from scratch at this ridiculously expensive but delicious coffee shop in my 'hood.  It was an EIGHT dollar breakfast sandwich.  And it was gone too soon.  Far too soon.

That was honestly what I was thinking about this morning when I took this picture, my break from anonymity below.






3 comments:

  1. You are beautiful. I love your writing! But your face is nice too. Your brains are what makes me venture here often. Wishing you a boring few more weeks and that Viking did great things while you gobble gobbled away from him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair color and I need info on your lipstick. 😍 Isn’t food amazing? I want all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been silent. Hope all is well. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete