Monday, May 8, 2017

#8

Ahh, we are now back into the fun of this blog, where we have had visible but faint lines on wondfos for about 36 hours and wonder when they're going to darken. 

Part of the issue is the bullshit of counting  ___days post 5 Day transfer (as of this post, I am now 6dp 5dt).  What the fuck does that even mean in line terms?  I'm sort of used to seeing a clear dark line around 10 or 11 dpo, so I don't know what to make of these meh sort of lines.  Viking can see them, so that's nice.  I am trying to prepare him for a chemical pregnancy, because I am so out of my comfort zone of knowing what something should look like at this stage.  He of course doesn't want to hear anything coming out of my mouth right now with regards to peeing on sticks, and I can't say that I blame him.  It's as awful a topic as anything. I know I'm pretty damn early, since my clinic doesn't even have me getting blood labs until next Monday.  A darker line on a fucking stick would be a little comforting (and yes, I know, the amount of water I drank, fruit I ate, dye on the individual test, whether mercury was in retrograde or whether my cat took a piss on the left side of the litterbox, I know, I know, you can't judge a pregnancy by the lines on a stick because the concentration of hcg in your urine isn't an exact science).

So yeah, I'm technically pregnant.

I guess I need to find some more stacking rings on etsy.

Away we go.


No comments:

Post a Comment