Monday, May 12, 2014

The circle of life. Or something.

So this is the season where justonemore is hopped up on zyrtec and flonase, and basically trying to breathe.  All of these meds are doing some EFFED up things in my subconscious because my dream state is getting ridiculous.  The night before last I was trapped on a bus. On a "hell-bus" - yes you read that right, it's like something out of a Buffy episode, we were trapped on a bus where all of the passengers were actually dead, demons who looked like people riding a bus and carrying me (and some coworkers) away to my fate of death.  Or something like that.

On the other end of the spectrum, last night I dreamt I was knocked up.  Like, hugely pregnant, like I couldn't fit into my clothing and appeared to be 7 months along (though I think I mentioned to someone I was only 5 months in the dream?)  A vast improvement over the hell-bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment