Friday, January 10, 2014

Of course there's a glitch

"Well hello!" says the woman who will not be having an IUI cycle this month.  Ahh timing.....
 
Long story short, we had some serious coordination issues in casa de justonemore today, including most importantly, husband's inability to get his swimmers to the far-away lab under a serious time constraint, with one hour's notice, during an icy commuting day where he used public transportation.  Not to mention, our insurance has still not authorized the procedure (though we were prepared to pay out of picket).  And the actual IUI would have been on the day of niblet's 5th birthday party. 
 
I am being completely honest when I say that I am ok with this development.  Here's why:
  • I dutifully took my Clomid as prescribed. 
  • My acupuncturist cleared the dusty chi from my ovaries two days ago. I shit you not, I felt like there were, well, "waves of energy" running through my uterus while I was laying in that dark room two nights ago. 
  • Husband has been, ahem, rising to the occasion as far a timing goes for a natural cycle.
  • I feel really fucking fertile right now.
Feel free to cheer along with me:  Go ovaries go!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment