Tuesday, February 3, 2015

What "been there done that" looks like.

You know when you wake up in the morning and you feel a little funky and you pee on a stick and you get a faintly positive line?  And then you show your husband and he says, "What am I looking at? Oh, yeah, I think I see that.  Yeah.  Okay."  And he pecks you on the cheek and heads off to work and you stare at the stick one more time before going upstairs wake up your daughter to get her dressed for school because you have been here before.  So. Many. Times.

(Disclosure - it is quite possible that I had a chemical pregnancy last month with a similar faintly positive pregnancy test)

I've been very worried that my Asherman's Syndrome has decided to rear its head again, in fact, I was close to scheduling an appointment with Dr. Isaacson in Boston to get my sad little cervix checked out again.  Now I guess I wait.

Sometimes I think my uterus should be like, donated to science.   Because she'll seriously fertilize anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment