- My lining looked good again, 10mm (the magic number for thickness to support implantation).
- Two of three follicles were growing at a good clip (one poor little guy was lagging). This means there's a good chance we're working with two eggs this month.
- My cervical mucus looked normal. My estrogen levels were "IVF level" (whatever that means).
- Husband produced 22.5 million sperm (thank you husband!)
- We had lots of (lumbering, tired) sex (see: people in their forties) on multiple fertile days to top off the IUI.